Six of the best
In its third year of business, Vibe has clocked up a staggering six nominations at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations PRide Awards 2005 / 2006 – more nominations than any other Welsh agency.
The awards night – which takes place in November – celebrates the very best in Welsh PR and is the highlight of the industry’s year.
Vibe’s nominations are:
- The launch of Zushi – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Miss Wales 2004 – Best Use of Media Relations
- The HWYL Campaign – Best Consumer Campaign
- Hallmark Matters – Best Newsletter
- Emma Gait-Carr (account executive) – Young Communicator
- Vibe – PR Team of the Year
PR Director, Paula Abbandonato, is thrilled with the news. She said: “It’s still very early days for Vibe as a business, but we are certainly holding our own alongside the more established agencies. Last year, we took more campaign awards than any other agency and this year we’re hoping for an equally successful result.’
Last year Vibe were winners in the low budget, integrated marketing and public affairs categories.